All full priced items can be returned within 14 days of purchase (21 days for International orders) for a store credit only. NO REFUNDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending back your return. Email must be sent before the garment can be sent back.
The items must:
- be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all original tags still attached
- not have any makeup or smell of perfume/deodorant so please take care when trying on your order
For hygienic reasons cosmetics, hosiery, swimwear or earrings cannot be returned.
- As soon as a return has been authorised, please send the garment back to the below address within 14 days from receiving the garment (21 days for International customers)
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we advise sending it back through traceable mail as we will not be responsible for lost returns
- Returning items. You, the customer have agreed and understands to cover any costs involved to receive store credit for the value of your returned order. This means you will only receive store credit / exchange to repurchase your items for your existing order (excluding shipping) and the customer will be required to cover any costs involved to reship your goods. We are not the couriers and cannot be held liable for any costs which are incurred in using their services. All exchanges and returns will be shipped back to our only warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- If goods are sent to us after the 14 day returning period, they will be shipped back to the customer and not accepted
MILAN THE LABEL (order#)
PO BOX 3012
All purchases of SALE items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned (promos or flash sales are also included as a sale item).
If sale items are returned, they will be returned back to the customer at their expense
Returned items not received in their original state will automatically be returned to the customer. We reserve the right to return the garment to the customer if we believe the garment is not in it's orginal condition.
With all our online images, we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however as computer monitors and settings may vary we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact colour of the garment, it may vary slightly.
All returns will be issued with a store credit within 5 working days, there is a 12 month expiry date on all store credits and the customer needs to pay for the shipping no matter the amount when the credit note is used.
Due to the fast turnover of stock we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a Store Credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size, provided it is available. Once the store credit is processed you will receive an email notifying you that the credit is available to use. Store credits will only be issued for the returned garment/s less original shipping costs if there was one. Only one exchange or credit note is allowed per the original sale. All exchanges or credit note sales have to pay for shipping no matter the amount.
Before sending, all items are thoroughly inspected. In the event of a manufacturing fault, we are happy to refund, repair, exchange or credit the goods. Goods must be returned within a reasonable amount of time for a refund to be considered. Full proof of purchase must also be provided, this can be in the form of a receipt or bank statement. After Inspection if your garment is deemed faulty a full refund will be processed back into the original form of payment only (credit card, paypal or store credit). For more information about returns policies, please visit the Office of Fair Trading at http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/refunds.htm